Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hi guys,
I have decided to start this blog, as it is so much fun to communicate with all those miniature lovers out there.
My problem is that I am not that technical. I look at all these beautiful blogs and don't quite understand how to go about making mine look and feel how I would want it to look and feel.
So it will be a big learning experience for me but I'm sure it will be fun.
I will take some photos over the weekend and share with you the project I'm working on.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first Blog Julia. It really is not that technical if you just do one step at a time. I know blogger.com has a great tutorial that helped me learn. I look forward to seeing your dollhouses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen,
    Thanks for your encouraging words! I will need to spend some time on the tutorial I think. I was going to upload some photos of my favorite pieces of furniture I made. I guess I'm trying to learn one thing at a time.....

    ReplyDelete